Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Katie & Jeremy's Wedding Weekend

This would have been a great picture if it were not for "J" and his silly face... Thanks, J!
My baby sister got married.... sniff, sniff. She was so beautiful and I am sure I will post more pictures as I get them... No one ever e-mails me pictures except Nana...

This is the "DOOO" that burnt my hair off, nice huh? Those curlies on top pretty much broke off when I took my hair down...

Beautiful Katherine Elliott


The bridal party looking SASSY!

This melts my heart, I love this picture because it shows off some of Mason's best qualities; his lips and his big grey-green eyes... Love bug...
Sista's... Carrie and I at the Elliott rehearsal.
Curt at the rehearsal.

I downloaded this picture, and now I hate it, but I cannot figure out how to get it off...
Jeremy, why must you keep doing this to the really good pictures...? Look at how sweet Mason and Carrie look, why??? I would edit you out, but your nose goes right up to Mason's ear... There is no way to get you out... Silly guy.


1 comment:

Leave me some comment love...