Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Love; Valentine's Day 2010

Curt and I were fortunate this year, we got a super long Valentine's date... That is very rare, we never like to leave the boys. This year we are fortunate enough to live close to Mammie, she came over and took charge.

We started out the day early, we had lunch at a local pizza joint. It was fun, relaxed and it was so us. If you know what I mean? We chatted and laughed and just enjoyed each others company. It was really lovely.

Then, we high-tailed it out of there because we were on a schedule. We had planned to go and watch not one, but two movies. Yes, we are crazy like that. When we dated, we were always at the movies. I guess we had lots of time and money to waist on things like that. Now, it is rare to get to see an adult movie, so we decided on two movies. We saw Legion and Avatar. They were both great movies and it was so nice to snuggle up, hold hands and lean my head on his shoulder...

I thought it would be fun to whip out the camera. You know, I needed documentation. After all, I had my hair fixed and make up on and we hardly ever get a picture with just us. He obliged for a bit but finally said, "Ok, please put that thing away, people are staring at us."


Curt,

You are such an amazing man. I am so glad that I get to spend my life with you. This Valentine's Day was the best. No fuss, no frill- just us. You make me smile when I need it, you make me laugh all the time and you make me one happy gal. I love these rare dates, they make me appreciate the time we get alone- just us together!

XOXOXOXO-
Leslee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...