Monday, October 26, 2009

My New Crafing Buddy

People say we look a-like. They say we look like sisters. She gets mistaken for me all the time. I think it is mostly the blond hair and the light skin... She is my brothers wife. Her name is Carrie and she is the best Sister-in-law ever... Heck- she is my only sister-in-law. I have always struggled with things we have in common. We live an hour away from each other and so it makes is hard to connect. Yesterday, at a family dinner, she showed me some hair bows she had been making. I was full of GLEE! We sat and talked about crafting and I shared tips with her. We made patterns together and it was so much fun. Bless her heart, because now I am going to likely bug her to death to craft with me. Because after all, crafting is fun, but it is way more fun when you have someone to do it with...

PS- look for a post every day this week... I can actually commit to this because I have finished them already... Apparently, the key for me is to do all my posts at one time and schedule them to post during the week...

2 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! And you really do look alike! I love crafting, but I really love crafting with a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you two sassy Mamas come up with!

    And I post EVERY day? Leslee! I am so proud! LOL ;D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...