Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Big Boy Birthday Party!

These pictures are in no particular order!
I think this one is so funny! The string on the hat broke, so we just sat it on his head!
He really loved the cake, he thought it was super yummy!
Until he thought the floor was a better place for it! This got a very BIG laugh!
Aunt Deborah and Titi (Tee-Tee)- By the way, Mason says TiTi now. She worked hard a=on it all day Saturday and now he has been running around the house saying, "TiT, TiTi..." It is too cute!
Some of the crew in the living room after opening presents and eating cake, notice, Mason has no shirt on!!!
Opening presents with Mom and Dad. He did not know what to do with all of them!
What do I open next daddy?
Reading the letter from Aunt Deborah and TITI. If you were not at the party and you are family, you get one of these letters, please let me know and I will mail you one!
Does any one else think I look red in this picture??? I have not been tanning, what is up with this? Maybe I was nervous becasue I was reading in front of 20 people. 3rd grade flashbacks! LOL!
Mason's present from Nonnie, Grandpa, Uncle Brian, Aunt Carrie, Nanna and RC! Mason has taken about 850 rides on this thing since Saturday!
Getting ready to eat cake

Sorry I have not posted Mason's Birthday Party pictures yet, I was pretty wrapped up in the whole "Preschool" thing! Here are some great pics that I know you all will love!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great party! I'm sure he was spoiled rotten. And maybe you are a little red- I get red when in front of people too. It's ok!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...