Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BIG NEWS...

Well, I know you are wanting to know what this "BIG NEWS" is....

I do not think I can keep you waiting any longer...

Mason.....





Is going to be a BIG brother.....


YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, exciting huh?

I had my first OB appointment yesterday and I am 9 weeks along... Which puts us for a due date of September 11th-ish... I know, not a fabulous day, but I am not going to let that put a damper on things... I am hoping for 9/9/09, because that would be a cool date for a birthday!!!

Baby Butter bean looks just like a butter bean with little floppy arms and legs... Baby Butter bean also has a fast heart rate of 175 bpm. I am hoping this means {maybe} a girl... Mason's was 141 bpm at this same stage...

I have been super sick and not really able to do much... So, that is why my little blog has suffered in posts and I have hardly made any jewelry lately... I am just so run down. Hopefully I am on the tail end of it and will be getting better soon... With Mason it lasted 4 whole months... I am going to keep a positive outlook this time and hope for a shorter stint than that... Mason gets scared to death when I am in the bathroom, I know he does not understand, there is no telling what his little mind is thinking... He also has become somewhat of a hypochondriac... After I am done being sick he goes and hangs his little head over the toilet and coughs and carries on saying, "Mason choking.... ah ah ah...." Then he even flushes the toilet for himself... Funny little man...

He is going to be such a great BIG brother...

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So happy for you...Can't wait to hear all the updates. Feel better, hopefully the sickness will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Mason is going to be such a cool big brother and you and Curtis will be wonderful parents. I secretly hope the baby is a girl too, then we have two boys that play together and two girls who can play together too!

    I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!
    What awesome and fun news. Hopefully you will be feeling better VERY soon. I cracked up at Mason's 'sickness'. What a great brother he will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations!!! A new baby is always good news! Hope you feel better soon!! I hope you find out what your having! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! How exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon--those first weeks can be rough. So can the last. :) hang in there! As you know, it's all so worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for spilling the beans! Ha! No pun intended! You know we're so excited for you guys. You are giving Mason the sweetest gift of all - a little brother or sister! That is awesome & I can't wait to find out WHO the little Butter Bean is! :D And you know, Spetember 7th is a pretty cool day too - but the 9th would rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Hopefully you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Leslee - that is so exciting - I know how much you wanted this! Congrats and you know what, I swear I knew you were pregnant - seriously, I was thinking it and I was wondering when you were going to post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so happy for you! I hope you are feeling better soon. And yes, Mason will be a great big brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEAH!!!!!We are so happy for you! Can't wait to find out what your having. Emma Grace needs a best bud.
    Mason is a hoot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That's such excellent news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited for you! I will have to email Bonnie at the bank and tell her. Congrats! I will keep looking to find out what you are having. HOpe all is well. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited for you! I will have to email Bonnie at the bank and tell her. Congrats! I will keep looking to find out what you are having. HOpe all is well. Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...