Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

Feeling much better today. Yesterday I went over to Kacey's house and played with the twins, Mason and Ryder and magically my head ache disappeared. So nice the effect that little munchkins have on people, almost magical. We walked around the neighborhood and gave Ry and Mason snacks. They had pop corn and loved it. Ruby Jane snuggled me and little Linc squealed a lot. He is very vocal. I just love babies, we had a great time.

Today is BEAUTIFUL. I am going to get off of work and go home and spend time with Curt and Mason. Curt leaves for PCB tonight. My soon-to-be brother-in-law is having his bachelor party over the weekend. I am so jealous of Curt, he will be at the beach and I will be in Murfreesboro... I will pay him back in a few weeks when I head off to Dallas... Ha!

I hope you all are having a great day as well. Let me know how things are going your way...

2 comments:

  1. Kids and babies really are the best! I'm sorry about your lingering headache. Glad you're feeling better today though, and I'm so excited for you to go to Dallas in a few weeks! Have SO much fun! It's exam week here in Utah. Wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling better! Hope you're having fun without Curt...Dallas will be a blast!! Have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...