Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"No,Mommy!"

Ok, Mason told me yesterday, "no, Mommy!" It was actually pretty cute. It was not a rebellious No, it was a sweet one. I asked him, "Mason, do you want this blue chalk?" He looked up with his huge hazel eyes and said, "no, mommy..." It was so sweet... My big point is that he is now putting words together to make sentences.... Yay for Mason... I just knew that something about NO would be his first sentence. He is all boy and he goes constantly 90 mph all the time, he hears NO a lot. I wish I could day it less, but the facts remain that I cannot...

My days off get better every day. I am working about 20 hours per week. This makes it to where Curt and I are the only ones taking care of Mason. Things are so much better and Mason really loves it.

Kacey and I are rocking it out with Kiki and Lele. We have been a vendor the past two weekends at different sales here in the Boro. It was fun to make sales and get our names out there, but you better bet I am ready for the weekend off... Well, not really OFF, but kind of.... I am sure I will be busy making something as will Kacey. We actually have a couple of orders to get out... DO not forget Mothers Day is coming up... We are also getting ready Festival for Moon Pie festival. If you know of any other cool festivals this summer that we should be involved in, let us know....

Katie's bridal shower is this weekend, I am so excited.... I cannot believe that my little sister is tying the knot!!! Yay for Katie and Jeremy.!!!

Well that is all for now... I will post some pictures later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...