Thursday, April 24, 2008

Borrow Our Button

Okay, I know you love Kiki and Lele so much that you are dying to help us advertise our newly started buisness.... Well, Kacey and I have a great way that you can help. You can copy and paste the text below onto your blog side bar (HTML/Java Script) or you can also put it on your MySpace page as well. If you are family, you have to do this. If you are a friend, you do not have to, but I still might bring it up the next time I see you....LOL! The finished product will look like this:

Kiki and Lele Boutique Hand-crafted Jewelry
Everytime someone clicks on this cute little picture from your site, they will go directly to our site.
Kiki and Lele Boutique Hand-crafted Jewelry
.
Thank you so much for your love and support, we greatly appreciate all of it!

1 comment:

  1. Okay Leslee...
    I am not very computer savvy, how do I get your button on my blog? I know you explained it in this post, but I am struggling....
    Hope you're having fun in TEXAS!!! I am jealous! Give Amanda a hug for me. :)
    love ya

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...