Thursday, December 13, 2007

Updates...

Ok, so I know it is time for a new post, and I promise, I will get one up soon. We have been super busy and so I have truly been neglecting my blog. I really miss the tranquility it gives me to sit and write out how life is at our house. I promise I will get a new one up soon. I think I might even update my page, if I can find the time for that!!! Since the holidays are here I have dedicated all of my "spare time" (if any of us could actually say we have such a thing) to working out, tanning and cleaning the house. We will be having guests soon enough, so I am trying to get a head start on it. I am sure I will still be scrubbing away at the last minute.
So, here's to hoping that all of my blog reader have a Happy Holiday!

Side Note: I am working on some New Years resolutions for 2008. Not that I am actually going to stick to them past February. If you have one that you are going to commit to, even for a day, let me know about it... I am interested to know what other people are doing as well...

2 comments:

  1. No sugar!! Doesn't that one come up every year though?! :) My new one is to write in my journal on a weekly basis. Sure, I write on the blog once in a while, but I never write about the deeper things. So that's what I'm going to do next year. Oh, and I think I'll try to articulate my words better, and talk louder. I heard myself on camera the other day and couldn't believe how soft my voice was! NO wonder everyone always says, "what?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute - I have missed you! I am going to try to get back to the gym regularly for my New Years' Resolution. I have been going so sporadically- which I completely blame on Cole! I love working out and I am going to give it my all in 2008 to get back on a reg routine. Besides that, I'm not sure of any others. What are yours???

    My TN family is coming here next week!!!!!! I can hardly wait... They are driving, so maybe they could pack you 3 in the cargo space for a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...