Monday, September 24, 2007

Thanks AMY!!!!! I was not working anyways!

Tagged!!
1. What I was doing 10 years ago: I was 15 and in my first year of High School. Great memories.

2. What I was doing 5 years ago: I was 20 and in college at Motlow, so many things have changes since then.

3. What I was doing 1 year ago: I was 8 months pregnant, and miserable. Actually this day a year ago I went on maternity leave. Yay for 6 weeks off!

4. What I was doing yesterday: Putting my house back in order. Tyring to write thank-you cards and playing with Mason. I also pulled weeds in the flowerbeds. They have been seriously neglected for the past few months...

5. 5 snacks I enjoy: anything chocolate, marsh mellows on crackers and slightly toasted, Cajun trail mix, pretzels, and ritz crackers with cream cheese.

6. 5 things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million dollars: wow, I do not think I could actually answer that question right now, I really need to think on it! Maybe I will make a post later on about that!

7. 5 locations I would like to run away to: None, I am pretty happy where I am but I would like to go back to the beach, Australia, and anywhere with no humidity and about 75 degrees.

8. 5 bad habits I have: Snooze, procrastinating, driving too fast, talking too loud and saying things without thinking first.

9. 5 things I like doing: playing with mason, spending time with curt, seeing family, seeing friends, and shopping...

10. 5 TV shows I like: Greys, Brothers and Sisters (Favorite), Desperate Housewives, Family Fude, Lost

11. 5 things I hate doing: cleaning, laundry, my hair, my nails, shaving my legs

12. 5 biggest joys of the moment: Mason, Curt, family, friends, blogging.

13. 5 people I tag: I do not have 5-- Katie, Kasey, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for doing it--a little distraction from work is always nice. And really, you can't think of what you would do with 100 million?!! I don't believe it. hahaha....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...