Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today...

...is icky weather...

We have been so spoiled with the lovely 80ish degree temperatures of late.

I am missing them today as it is around 50 outside.

We have been taking major advantage of the weather spending almost all day every day outside.

Taking walks, going for a jog, playing in the lake, riding bikes and the list goes on and on.

Curt's little brother has been visiting for a few days (he's 8) and so Mason has been super busy. And if you ask me playing with a big kid has made him a little too big for his pants...

I feel so lazy today. It is rainy and cold. Who wants to do anything on a day like that? NOT ME!

I might do some crafting. I definitely have to fold some laundry. Mason thinks he has some catching up to do on his Max & Ruby episodes. I think I might let him today. That's what rainy days are for, right? Miles is about to sprout his top two teeth and so he is extra cranky. I might not get that crafting in after all.

Miles is now pulling up and standing on his own (holding on of course) and his crawling has graduated from army style to all fours. He is also taking a bottle again (which is a whole other post in its self) and that makes me happy.

Curt has been busy working on the boat and trying to make sure it is in tip top shape for Memorial Day!!! That is super important when you live on a lake.

I have not been doing too much lately, not much crafting, not much of anything- except being a Mommy! I am throwing around the idea of keeping another child at the house. It has its pros and cons. Pros would be a great play person for Mason and more money. Cons would be, no freedom, keeping someone elses child, did I mention no freedom. I like to be able to pick up the boys and just go if I want too. Ahh, who knows... Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Anyways, I am off to stop Miles from slamming the cabinet doors and make lunch for the boys. Have a great day- even if it is gloomy where you live. Tomorrow it might just be sunny!

1 comment:

  1. I know...what happened to weather? I was just beginning to enjoy the nice warm days and sunshine, but NOOOO. Just like that we're back to chilly weather. ICK!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...