Monday, April 26, 2010

He Wooshes.

Mason and I took a walk to the mail box the other day, just like we do most days- unless he is engrossed in a TV show.

I was sorting through the mail walking back to the house. Everything I sorted through Mason would ask if it was for him. I looked at his sweet face covered with peanut butter and said, "sorry buddy, not today." He looked up at me with his sweet copper eyes and said, "Awww, Mom, I never have any mail. I sure woosh I had a mail for me." My heart broke.

Here is my plea- Please send my kid some mail. Hey, we might even mail you back- like pen pals! Unfortunately this only applies to close friends and family who I know are not ax murders.

Just e-mail me at lesleephillips@gmail.com and I will send you our address.

I already told my Mom about Mason's wooshing. She mailed him a simple letter and she drew a picture of her, my Dad and their animals. It was perfect, just what he wanted. He has been carrying that picture around all afternoon telling stories about it.

Ok- $0.44 is all you have to cough up... Lets see what we get... You do not want my poor, sweet Mason to be wooshing for letters and not ever get any do you?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess this calls for "SUPER ALEX"! Mail is on the way buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...