Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting Closer

I had an appointment today for 36 weeks. I am happy to report that baby Miles is nice and healthy and getting ready to come and meet his new family! I am dilated to a 2 and a little over 50% effaced. The doctor went ahead and moved my induce date up from September 8th to September 2nd!!! So I have about 20 days until my sweet family of 3 becomes a family of 4!!!

I am feeling great, not sleeping much and I spend most of my time back and forth to the bathroom. But, overall, I feel like a million bucks!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh that is good news!! :) I'm so glad everything is going so well, can't wait to see pictures of your new little peanut!! He'll be here before we know it!

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Can't wait to hear about the baby's arrival. Just as you are coming to a close with your pregnancy...I am at the beginning of mine! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless your heart...i am so excited for you1

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! Congrats! I know that you are ready like we are to meet Baby Miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipee! Glad Miles is healthy and you're still feeling great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm glad to hear you are doing well. It's so exciting knowing that your little new member of your family will be here soon!!!! I bet Mason is beside himself with the idea of being a BIG brother:)

    Mason, you are going to be a GREAT big brother!!!!

    ~Michelle~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...