Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bed Rest

I have been a terrible blogger.



I have excuses....



I am on bed rest, have been for almost 2 weeks...



Ewwww. Hypertension.



I guess I could have been blogging this entire time, but really, bed rest makes you feel off beat.



Curt's Mammie has been here taking care of us, she has been amazing- I could not ask for better.



The good news is that I am not completely confined to the bed, at least that was not how I took it.



So, when I feel good, I do some stuff and when I feel bad, I do nothing.



Here are some things that have been going on...







A punk kid was going too fast on our road and hit our mailbox. It was pretty exciting for me!!! Like we did not need anything else to deal with right now... Oh well, hopefully it will be fixed in a few days. For now, this is what it looks like...



I got crafty one day. I have a friend who wanted one for her little girls for her birthday... I love how it turned out. Kacey, I hope you do not mind me showing it!!! I was just so proud of my first ever girly shirt.... Yes, the button on top is crooked, I did that on purpose...


Before I went on bed rest, we made a trip to the park one day. I sat on the bench and milked the "9 months pregnant thing" and Curt chased Mason... It was a great day. I just love these two to pieces... I cannot wait for our new addition, Miles, to meet us on Wednesday....



Yup- You heard that right, we are inducing on Wednesday. Hopefully I will have some great pics up sometime on Thursday! Until then, I will be sitting my bum on the sofa trying to soak up my last days of just being Mason's Mom. We will be reading, watching movies about dirt bikes and dune buggies and getting in lots of snuggling.



5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about Miles coming into the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am soooo sad you are on bed rest...i remember those months! well, you keep that blood pressure down and yourself safe! and i can't wait to see miles!!!!

    {and i have uber love for kacey too}

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Leslee! That shirt is to.die.for! I know just what Ruby Jane will say when she sees it "ooooh pretty!" Thank you so much. I'm glad you felt a little crafty - that does the soul some good. And just FYI - the brown bow is so darn cute Ryder has been begging to wear it. LOL

    We can't wait to meet Miles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's already here! I'm so happy things are going ok. Sorry about the bed rest.... I'm sure thats been hard. Just like you said, try to enjoy these last days. Your life will change- drastically and I'm sure YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! :)

    Can't wait to see him. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urg. I'm sorry. Bedrest isn't much fun......but worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...