Thursday, July 5, 2007

Outback

Curt and I went to dinner tonight at Outback. We had a really nice meal. It was great to have an adult conversation and talk about his new job and the stuff that went on during our day. Then this couple came in and sat behind us, they had a sweet little boy. He was a little older than Mason and he was asleep on his Mommy. It was the most adorable sight... We were both missing Mason so bad by now. We cannot wait for him to come home so we can spend the entire weekend snuggling out little bug. He has been saying Mama while he has been away and it is not fare, I have been working so hard on that. He is so stubborn- but in a super cute way.

By the way did I mention that I miss him like crazy!

I think that couple with the cute little baby thought we were "Crazies..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...