Friday, July 20, 2007

Sweet Georgia...

Mason and I went to visit Curt in Atlanta this weekend. We had a really good time. Mason was a jewel in the car. He only got fussy right before we got there and he was awesome on the way back too. The only reason I am saying this is because that is a little out of character for him. He is very social baby and likes to see other people all of the time. His car seat is still facing backwards, so this poses a problem when he wants to see me. I hope this is getting better, it sure seemed like it anyways. I will post pictures tomorrow sometime.
We had planned on going to the Aquarium on Saturday, but decided not to when we thought about all of the lines and the people. Maybe we will take Mason next year when he can appreciate it a lot more. We did go to the mall though. It was amazing. I kept dragging Curt to all of these different stores. I think after 4 hours he was pretty tired.
On Sunday we just chilled out. We walked to this snazzy little restaurant and had brunch. It was called F2O (Fresh to Order.) If you have not been to one you are missing out... I had an omelet and it was amazing. To those of you who know me, know that I do not eat eggs. They just looked really great and so I ordered one ( I am so daring...)
Well, that concludes it. Curt and I love Atlanta, maybe we would like to live there someday. It is fun and trendy and still close to home... You never know. Well, I will post the pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Atlanta is fun. I have family there and love to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...