Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Novice, I Think Not!

My very good friend, Kacey over at Chronicles of a Mommy has decided to expand on one of her many talents- photography. So convenient that I have a new born and she has a snazzy new camera.... Miles and I went over today while Mason was at school and she snapped and clicked away. He was pretty cooperative, about as good as a 3 week old can get.




Plus, I thought you guys would like to see some pictures that were not from the hospital. My little man has a great personality.








My heart is melting.


Turning to moosh.

could just snuggle him all day long.



So amazing.




Check out those baby blues...




Go on over and check out her blog... She always has something fun to talk about.






4 comments:

  1. no way! on so many fronts, i am in awe! first, he is sooo precious i can't even stand it...and who knew my kacey could do those pics?! good all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful pics! He is so adoarable. Give him hugs and kisses for me. Se ya soon!! Please call me if you need anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey leslee.i saw your cute lil picture on katies my space.you havent changed a bit.your beutiful girl.And sound like you love being a mom.good luck and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...